Whether it’s a website newsletter form, social media copy or the close of sales material, you need effective calls to action.
Call To Action – Graphic or text intended to motivate a prospect to act, leading them further down a sales funnel.
The typical online marketing funnel works like this:
- Someone lands on your website.
- They find their way to an opt-in page to get your email newsletter or something else of value.
- They put their email address in an online form and submit it.
- They get something cool, and you get their contact info.
- You use their contact info to send them more cool stuff they want.
- You don’t use their contact info for maniacal super evil villain purposes.
Since the online marketing world depends on visitors creating relationships with your brand, let’s talk about how you can improve your calls to action and increase your conversion rate.
Read more …