Welcome again to Office Hours, where you can pick our brains on topics ranging from web development, SEO, social media, and more!
This week we received a fabulous question from Kim:
How can I customize AWeber thank you pages, while still keeping subscribers on the same list?
So join us for this week’s installment of Office Hours where Mike explains how you can track different marketing campaigns by customizing thank you pages, without having 500 different subscriber lists. And be sure to keep your eye on this video. At the end Mike is going to tell you how you can enter to win this week’s Freebie Friday!
How To Keep Track Of Marketing Campaigns With AWeber
Get your copy of this PHP code by clicking here.
- Background Information – Understanding of why you would want to have customized thank you pages for marketing campaigns.
- Step-By-Step Instructions – Understanding of how to set up this configuration yourself.
- AWeber List Customization – Understanding of different components in the AWeber customization fields.
Need Help Leaving A Video Response?
- Click the YouTube logo in the lower right hand of the video. This will take you to the video on YouTube.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where comments can be entered.
- Activate the comment box by clicking into the comment field, as if you are going to leave a text comment.
- Once you do this, a link will appear that says “create a video response”. Click this hyperlink.
- The next page will ask if you would like to respond with an existing video, or upload a new one. That’s it!
Be sure to tune in each Friday to Office Hours on YouTube to see if your question was chosen. Plus, subscribe to our channel and you’ll receive instant email alerts with links to our newest videos.